View DBS policy on Pricing, Payment, Shipping, Returns below:
- Damus Building Solutions prices are subjected to 12.5% VAT
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- After placing an order, customer must accept price before order is processed.
- Methods of payment accepted: Credit Card (Mastercard & Visa), Debit Card (Linx), Cash (in‐store only), Scotiacard Visa Debit, Direct Deposit, Wire transfer and Certified cheque.
- A credit card is charged when the order has been confirmed by the customer.
Shipping Options (for online purchases)
- In‐store pick up is available for certain DBS products when you select at checkout. Your order can be delivered to any Damus Building Solutions location. You will receive a notification that your order is ready for pick up. You will need to present your ID and Order Confirmation email.
- Direct delivery is an option, cost of shipping will be determined post Check Out.
- For roofing orders, order can be delivered to specified shipping address.
- Customer has the option to self‐pickup roofing orders at our factory location. Factory location is Caribbean Drive, Point Lisas, Couva, Trinidad. Contact number is 868‐636‐3112. Company reserves the right to refuse loading if vehicle available is deemed unsuitable for the load.
- Transport costs must be paid in full before item is confirmed to ship.
Return, Exchange and Refund Policy (Online)
All items bought online is subject to the Company’s Return, Exchange and Refund Policy. With respect to custom orders, no refund or exchanges once the order is confirmed.
- All refunds and exchanges must be accompanied by a valid receipt or order invoice.
- Items may be returned to any branch and must be within THIRTY (30) DAYS of the purchase or collection/receipt date.
- If an item is not available after purchase, Damus Building Solutions will issue a store credit.
- Exchanges on non-defective items to be considered, the item must be in its original, unopened packaging and or have tags intact and be unused.
- Refund on cancelled orders made online or instore using a credit card will be subjected to a 2.5% cancellation fee.
- Shipping charges will be refunded if an incorrect item was delivered.
There are No exchanges or refunds on the following items:
- Items where the seal has been broken or tampered with, outside of its original packaging or has been used.
- Returns on ‘made to order’ goods.
- Shipping charges if the return is due to “Buyer’s Remorse”, or in other words, if you change your mind about your purchase.
- Shipping cost on any order that has already been shipped.
POLICY ON RETURNS, EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS
- Blinds must be in its unopened packaging (white box), with all relevant labels intact, free of any damages.
- All accessories must be in its unopened packaging where applicable, with all labels intact where applicable.
- Items not in any form of packaging must be returned in as sold condition; items will not be accepted if it has been deemed used or damaged.
- Items must not show any signs of use and must be free of any damages.
- Customers have no more than 30 days after date of purchase to request an exchange, return or refund each request must be accompanied by an invoice.
- Returns are subject to restocking fees. Damus reserves the right to deduct the fee from the refund amount on all returns, subject to this Return Policy. Damus reserves the right to adjust the value of any item returned for a refund to reflect its current market price.