Our Packaging Division, General Packaging Limited has a vacancy for the following position. You will be joining a company which offers long term career development opportunities and stability for self-development. We are looking for individuals who can fit within the company’s innovative culture, who are serious about their career and focused on providing customer care.
POSITION: PACKAGING SPECIALIST
Duties & Responsibilities:
(1) Communicate with customers to understand their packaging needs.
(2) Based on their needs liaise with vendors and provide packaging solutions to the customers
(3) Obtain packaging samples and test run on customers’ packaging machines
(4) Once approved provide quotation
(5) Obtain customer approval for final art work
(6) Stay abreast of innovative packaging solutions through research to keep growing the business
(7) Keep track of customer inventory and proactively follow-up on new orders
(8) Follow-up on orders with vendors to ensure on time delivery to customers
Qualification & Experience:
(1) Tertiary education
(2) Working knowledge of plastic materials as it applies to packaging such as thermoform, laminated, shrink and stretch materials.
(3) Basic knowledge of Food Technology.
(4) Experience in the printing industry.
(5) Experience in working with packaging equipment.
(6) Knowledge of the paper board industry as it relates to packaging
(7) Great communication skills
• Send CV with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: January 31, 2021
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged